Monday, July 19, 2010

Skulduggery pleasent, Dark Days



I have just finished a book called Skulduggery Pleasant, Dark Days. It is about a normal girl named Valarie who gets saved by this skeleton guy! From that day she joins him in a crime and magical mystery. Valarie became a spell craftier so her name now is Valkyrie and she can go on the most dangerous quest to stop this evil wizard from sucking all the magic there is on the planet. But it's too late because he did it before they could go on the case so Valkyrie uses Skulduggery's head as the last source of magic. Will Valkyrie ever make it to the wizard or never make it?

2 comments:

  1. This book makes me want to read it I think that it is very good.
    -Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the how you ask questions to persuading me to read the book. I think its funny how Vaylkrie uses the skull

    -Chansol

    ReplyDelete